Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Make today be your day

Get ready to make a fresh start and leave the past behind you. it is never to late to make a fresh start. It's a good time for determining who and what is truly important and essential to you and then focusing all your energies there. Just realize that other people might not fully understand all your concerns and frustrations as much as you might hope and expect they would.

Please remember that putting expections on other people will only lead to dissappointment, therefore you must concentrate on what is best for you. Do not say to yourself, "Well, if I do this, what will people think?" You must ask yourself, "If I do this, what will I think of it and how will I feel about it?" It's like when people go on a date, before they even get ready for the date, they think to themselves, "I Wonder what "He/she" will think of me if I wear this?" You are supposed to say to yourself, "If I wear this outfit, how will "I" feel in it, will I be comfortable wearing this kind of eye shadow?" ECT

So in general, always put the "I" in the question you are aking instead of the "he/she/they!

No comments:

Post a Comment