Thursday, August 19, 2010

Get what you Give

How many times, when dating the wrong person, have you thought, "I'm always giving, giving, giving but what do I get?" Or "I wish they would do (fill in the blank) for me?" If you've had a lifetime (or even one time) of dating the wrong person, my guess is a lot. The good news is, when you do find the right match, you'll get as much as you give. Now that's not to say that you're Love is guaranteed to be considerate or helpful around the house. What it means is that you'll be able to express your needs and get them met, as well as being open to what your partner needs.


When you're just not that into them - can be just as unfulfilling, because you're not participating in the relationship. A participatory relationship is one that shows promise. The same goes for your relationship with yourself. Get active about creating the life you want, and watch your energy and self-esteem increase tenfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment