Sunday, January 30, 2011

YOU! BELIEVE IN YOU!

YOU are a wonder of the universe. Out of everything ever possible out of the trillions of random happenings, out of everything that could ever be, YOU exist!

Ponder on this for a while and you will see how special you are. This Universe created YOU. Life created you. Life is a miracle in itself and that miracle created you. It is our beliefs and conditioning that stops us from seeing it. Layers upon layers of repeated experiences and repeated messages I have heard from being in this society is forming what I believe. Everywhere I look someone is selling me the hope of being somebody and that my happiness is connected to it… Telling me that it’s this way or that way, read this, look into that… If you are trying to become somebody, where are you going to find yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment