Thursday, January 6, 2011

Acronym`s Are Fantastic Tools

Happy New Year! I love the feeling of a New Year. For me it represents a chance to start over and a chance for new beginnings. In the past I would have made a list of my so called New Year's resolutions which I ended up giving up on after just a few weeks into my New Year. I just lost interest and frankly didn't want to put the energy or time into making them work. This year I am doing something different. This year I am choosing a theme word that represents some of what I want more of during the year. The word is an acronym for some of those things that I want more of. For example my word theme this year is FITNESS which is an acronym for

Fun, Fitness, Fruits and veggies

Inspired thoughts and actions

Transformation and personal growth

Nature and nurturing

Enlightenment and energy

Spiritual growth

Stopping and smelling the roses

I would love to hear what theme word you are choosing to use for this year and how each letter of the word represents more of what you want for yourself in 2011. If you are interested in sharing your word with me then please comment below with the theme word that defines some of your wants for the year. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment