Saturday, October 2, 2010

MINDSET –WORKSHOP 2 in a SERIES OF 4:

When you are faced with a decision always follow what is important to you. Ask yourself this Number 1 question before you choose:
"Will this decision Help me get what I want and where I want to be, or will it Hinder me?"

I am hosting a Workshop for you so that you can say "I CAN CHANGE MY MINDSET!"


For a small $5 fee (payable at the door):
 You will have a better understanding of how to handle life's situations with the power of positive thinking.
 You will Be Inspired.
 You will have the tools available to start creating your Ideal Life through your MINDSET.
 You will have the chance to meet other people who are in similar situations.
 This Workshop will be a 2 hour event.
 We will have a 15 minute break in between with snacks and refreshments available.
 Please join me in what I feel will bring you motivation and inspire you to want to change your mindset to make the choices to living your ideal life.

REMEMBER EVERY EXPERIENCE IS A GIFT
To R.S.V.P., Please contact me – reflection4@live.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment