Thursday, September 2, 2010

INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKING WORKSHOPS - CHOICES - Yes you do have them!

CHOICES - WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU?
LET'S START CREATING YOUR IDEAL LIFE

When you are faced with a decision always follow what is important to you. Ask yourself this Number 1 question before you choose, and that is:

"Will this decision Help me get what I want and where I want to be, or will it Hinder me?"

I will be hosting a Workshop for you so that you can say "Yes! I do have Choices."

A friend of mine has a saying.....'There is no black and white in a Rainbow'....in other words, this is a world of decision making and, believe me, we make decisions every minute of every day. This does not have to be black and white, or even the "Grey" area. We can choose to make colors, wonderful colors, with our life.

For a small $5 fee:
You will have a better understanding of how to handle life's situations with the power of positive thinking.
You will Be Inspired.
You will have the tools available to start creating your Ideal Life through Choices.
You will have the chance to meet other people who are in similar situations.

This Workshop will be a 2 hour event.
We will have a 30 minute break in between with snacks and refreshments available.

Please join me in what I feel will bring you motivation and inspire you to want to make the choices to living your ideal life.

Please contact me - diane1129@live.ca.
Please put the times and days of the week when you are available. I will then send a follow up email to let you know when and where this wonderful Workshop will take place.

REMEMBER: EVERY EXPERIENCE IS A BLESSING


No comments:

Post a Comment